Adjustable Menstrual Brief – Hali
Sustainability at every step.
Because every action counts in reducing Co2 consumption, our swimwear is transported by sea, and for this reason, delivery will be made after July 10 for products marked with Pre-Order.
If you are about to go on vacation, then order a swimsuit that is already in stock. Orders with Pre-Order will be delivered on a priority basis, in the order of their entry. Because we care about you as much as we care about the environment, we’re offering you this range at a special price while you wait.
With a modern design, Hali menstrual swim briefs add an elegant look to your swimwear wardrobe. No matter what your preference, these panties can be adjusted to your size to ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
Hali swim panties are made from high-quality materials, and are designed to be durable and long-lasting. They have an absorbent layer that effectively absorbs menstrual flow, prevents leakage and provides protection during your period or just as a fashion swimwear while enjoying sun, bathing or a pool party.
In addition, the Hali swimming underwear offer UV50 protection, so you can confidently wear them during outdoor activities or at the beach to protect yourself from the sun’s harmful rays.
For extra protection Hali menstrual swim briefs can be used with a menstrual cup or a menstrual disc.
Choose Hali adjustable swimwear for a charming look and reliable protection at the beach and beyond. Experience the comfort and security this brief offers and enjoy an easier and more pleasant menstrual experience while not missing fun on holidays.
Our recommendation: Combine these briefs with the Mira reversible bra and wear them either with the black side or with the zebra pattern, depending on your taste and outfit!
Femiekos sustainable swimwear come in an eco-friendly, biodegradable, zippered bag where you can carry and store your swimsuit after use, even if it’s wet.
- UV50 protection: provides effective protection from harmful sun rays.
- Suitable for moderate absorption: collects up to 2 tampons.
- Wear for up to 8 hours during light or combine with a menstrual cup or disc for added protection.
- Withstands repeated wear and retains its shape so you can reuse it for years. Plus, the colour will not fade in the sun or from chlorine in the pool.
- Water repellent: Carefully treated material that prevents water from seeping through the suit provides protection against external leaks and keeps it dry on your body for longer.
- Reusable over 2 years or 3 summer seasons, and can be worn for the rest of your period thanks to its increased comfort and great functionality month after month.
- Sustainable swimwear: Made from recycled polyester, they are a modern choice for a sustainable alternative for environmentally conscious women.
- Size: To protect effectively and prevent water from penetrating the absorbent layers, the size of the menstrual swimsuit should be firm on the body. If it is fastened to the body, this is ideal for maximum protection against leaks! We recommend that you choose a size that normally fits you. However, if you are between sizes, choose a larger size.