Kali menstrual swimwear
The Kali Menstrual Swimsuit is an innovative product specially designed for active women who want to swim and feel protected and comfortable during their period. It is ideal for teenagers and people who are exposed to the sun for long periods of time, thanks to its sleeves and UV30 protection.
Whether you are swimming recreationally, competitively or at a beach party, the Kali Menstrual Swimsuit is the perfect choice for you. You can enjoy the comfort, protection and freedom of movement that this long-sleeves swimsuit offers, while being confident that you are protected during your period.
Does the thought of having your period make you cancel any activity in the water? Our menstrual swimsuit is your best friend in such situations! Why not to take part in unique moments with your friends and family by the swimming pool or at the beach? Why should you miss out on the whole experience of a long-awaited holiday? Forget about all this stress.
Because of its material and construction, the suit also promises to gently shape your body, and do not worry about perfectly normal bloating during your period.
Stay cool and protected at the same time, while being UV protected!
Femiekos sustainable swimsuit come in an eco-friendly, biodegradable, zippered bag where you can carry and store your swimsuit after use, even if it’s wet.
- UV30 protection: Provides effective protection from the sun’s harmful rays and keeps you safe in the sun during water activities.
- Maximum comfort: The breathable and stretchy fabric fits perfectly to your body and ensures that you feel safe and comfortable during your period regardless of your activity.
- Suitable for medium absorbency: holds up to 3 tampons
- Wear for up to 8 hours for light menstruation flow, or combine with a menstrual cup or disc for extra protection.
- Withstands repeated wear and retains its shape so you can reuse it for years. Plus, the colour will not fade in the sun or from chlorine in the pool.
- Water repellent: carefully treated material that prevents water from seeping through the suit, provides protection against leakage to the outside and keeps it dry on your body for longer.
- Reusable over 2 years.
- Sustainable Swimsuit: Made from recycled nylon, it helps reduce waste and protect the environment, making it a greener option than traditional swimwear.
- Size: To protect effectively and prevent water from penetrating the absorbent layers, the size of the menstrual swimsuit should be firm on the body. We recommend that you choose a size that normally fits you. If it is fastened to the body, this is ideal for maximum protection against leaks! However, if you are between sizes or if you have big breasts, choose a larger size.