Terms and conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These conditions are implemented in the website www.femieko.com and sales of Femi.Eko products on this website.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Information about us
- This website is operated by CHRISTINA DIAMONDS S.R.L.- ROMANIA- VAT RO33831570, on behalf of MYDEEDS A/S, Denmark, CVR 190593391.
- Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to www.femieko.com as owner of the registered brand FEMIEKO.
- FEMI.EKO offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- Any question, complaint or recommendation you may have please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can always contact us on our Social Media platforms. We are always active 🙂
You can also visit our Youtube Channel, TikTok or Linkedin.
- Ordering from our website
- When the order is completed, an order confirmation will be sent to the specified email address. The confirmation contains information about the product, price, billing, and delivery address.
- Please check the order confirmation and in the event of an error, we should be contacted immediately via e-mail email@example.com.
- If the customer has not received an order confirmation within 24 hours, please contact our customer service at the email above, or place an order again, in case there was a registration failure.
- Payment for orders on our website depends on location and is made by credit card via Stripe and PAYPAL, Google Pay, or Apple Pay, and no additional cost is applied at checkout by our providers or our website. In some countries, we also have the option for payment at delivery, and in this case, you need to pay cash to the transport courier.
- The shipping cost is according to the area of delivery and may be free if campaigns on this website are applied in this regard.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us on legitimate grounds.
- We process orders within 24 hours from the date of placement, except on national holidays and weekends. It takes 3-5 working days from the date the order is placed until the parcel is received.
- The shipping price is 10 euros and does not include customs duties if the country requires it. These orders must be paid online or by bank transfer, and there is no possibility of cash payment upon delivery.
- The shipping price applies in addition to the price of the products and is depending on the delivery area. We may refuse orders if the shipping cost is higher than the area of service. If the order is rejected, we will transfer back the amount of the order within 48 hours.
- Orders are delivered via PostNord or GLS, depending on your country, from one of the Femiekos warehouses based in Denmark and in Romania. If there is a delivery delay, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All prices are including VAT according to OSS (one-stop-shop principles in the EU).
- We reserve the right to adjust prices and correct inaccurate prices caused by misprints or mistakes in communication and we reserve the right not to deliver products that have been set up misfaulthy under another price than regular.
- Discounts can not be used when purchasing gift cards.
- If a discount is given at the purchase of a minimum quantity and items are returned, resulting in the total purchase value being less than the minimum for the discount – a deduction of that discount will be made on the refund.
- Transport price is applied in addition to the price of the products and is according to the area of delivery.
- The client is responsible for costs regarding customs taxes if the area of delivery requests it by law.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We are not responsible for any commissions your bank applies while the online payment is made.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- Payments on the website are provided by STRIPE and PAYPAL, Google Pay, or Apple Pay.
5. Returns and Refunds Policy
- A customer can legally return the product within 14 days of purchase and get the money back.
- The customer must inform us of the wish to return the purchased item by sending an email to email@example.com. Include your name, address, email, order number, which item you wish to return, and the reason for the return.
- The returned item should be new and unused as received. Hygiene stickers (from selected models) must be attached as originally. The item must be in the original packaging and still have all labels.
- The return/exchange fee is 10 euros, including those for size differences (please check the size guide correctly before placing your order).
- We will send via email to the client a return label, and the cost of it, of 10 euros, will be deducted from the refund.
- If the transport was free of charge at the time of delivery, once the product is returned, the transport cost of 10 euros will be deducted from the refund amount.
- We may reject the return if the packaging is damaged or the product shows signs of being worn.
- Customers will receive a refund within 14 working days of receiving the returned item.
- Change of size or style is handled within the refund administration. The customer must return the item and place a new order on the website unless the parties agree otherwise (exchange parcel). Products as such must comply with the same conditions as mentioned above.
Satisfaction Guarantee Policy
Maybe you tried for the 1st time a cup, and still, you didn’t make it work even though it passed 3 periods (normally, after the 3rd period you should be comfortable with its insertion challenges), or maybe you feel too tight or too loose the period panties. Whatever the reason is, we care that you have the best experience in your sustainable journey. We also know how important money is and therefore we don’t want you to feel like you bought disposables 🙂 That’s why we offer you the option to exchange any product you feel is not for you with another one that may be your perfect fit… and there are many perfect fits, we promise you!
- A customer has the right to exchange a purchase within 90 days from the date of the order.
- The customer must inform us of their desire to return the purchased item by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include your name, address, email, order number, which item you wish to return, and the reason for the return.
- If ordering more than one product, only one product can be returned and exchanged.
- Only first-time customers can benefit from this exchange guarantee.
- The item must be returned within 90 days of receipt.
- The cost of return shipping and delivery of the new product is the responsibility of the customer, but we will make sure to send you the shipping labels via email.
- The customer can exchange for another product that has the same value as the one originally paid for the returned product, or pay the difference in price between the returned product and the new item, via a payment link we will send via email and securely processed by Stripe payments.
- The product to be exchanged will be returned by the customer and we will be responsible for its hygienic recycling if we do not agree otherwise via email.
- We control and test quality before any order is sent to you. In case there is any defect or your order has been incorrectly dispatched we follow the Consumer Protection Purchase and will arrange the error without any cost.
- The customer needs to contact us for approval of any complaint.
- The customer should contact us as soon as the error is discovered, but not later than 14 days after being received. Send an email to email@example.com including your name, address, e-mail, order number, and description of the error.
- The customer will receive from us a return slip by email, in case the complaint is approved and Femi.Eko will support the cost of return shipping. In case the complaint is not approved the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost.
- In case we don’t manage to correct the error we will send a similar product or we will make a refund.
- The presence of an apparent unconformity in a Product must be followed by a complaint to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject to the validation of a non-conformity or a hidden defect by Femi.Eko or its producers, as the case may be, the Customer benefits from the following guarantees: Femi.Eko, acts as a guarantor within the meaning of the legal provisions of art. 174/2008.
- Thus, the Client:
– has a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the Product to act in respect of claims relating to non-conformity of the Product purchased,
– can choose between repairing or replacing the Product, under the cost conditions provided in art. 174/2008;
- The customer has two options: keep the Product and request a price reduction, or return the Product and request another product in return.
- However, Femi.Eko cannot be held responsible for any misuse of the items purchased by the customer.
- Please read the instructions for use, washing, and storage indications.
- We are not responsible for indirect damage caused by the product.
- We accept no responsibility for delays/faults caused by conditions out of our control (Force Majeure).
- We accept no responsibility for changes in the product/product properties caused by suppliers and other factors out of our control.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Femi.Eko brand, Trademark subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express wrote permission by us.
- Disclaimer of warranties; Limitation of liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights with respect to the Content you upload and that the Uploaded Content does not infringe any copyright, trademark, design right, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, privacy right including the right to a person’s likeness or another right of any third party.
- Furthermore, you represent and warrant that the uploaded content does not violate applicable law, in particular, that it does not display symbols of anti-constitutional organizations. Furthermore, it is not fraudulent, threatening, abusive, hateful, defamatory, obscene, and not confusingly similar to brands or branded products sold by others.
- If a claim is made against us, our officers, or agents by a third party in connection with the performance under this Agreement for your culpable breach of these Terms, any law, or the rights of a third party, you shall indemnify us against any liability and reimburse us for any reasonable costs we incur, including any necessary recoverable costs of legal defense.
- In no case shall FEMI.EKO, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Product information
- We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website and the final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the pictures reflect the exact appearance of the products as each item is a craft and may differ naturally. Some color differences may also occur depending on the monitor, photo quality, and resolution.
- Changes in terms
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time. The terms are considered to be accepted upon visiting the website using its functions or placing an order.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- Termination of the contract will not affect our rights to receive any money which the client owes to us under the contract.
- Promotions, Vouchers, Discounts, and Gift Cards
- We reserve the right to run any campaigns and promotions without prior notice and we can terminate them without any pre-advice deadline.
- We are not responsible for orders at full price, prior to any campaigns or promotions, and we can not offer any kind of compensation.
- Coupons or discounts can not be added retroactively to any order.
- Coupons and discounts can not be combined with other promotions, discounts, or offers and excludes gift cards, sale items, and combo packs.
- Gift Cards purchased on-site are not eligible for the money-back policy or return policy. Vouchers can only be used for purchases on-site and are valid for an unlimited period of time until an order is completed under the Gift Card.
- Vouchers are not eligible for the money-back policy or return policy. Vouchers can only be used for purchases on this website and have a limited period of time.
- Certain products may be excluded from promotions and Vouchers, and we do not have any obligations otherwise.
- For any campaign offering free products, these will automatically apply to the shopping cart, but free of charge. These products or orders are not subject to return rights.
- If for technical reasons, there are errors in programming and processing the discounts, those orders will be canceled.
- Legislation and disputes
- In case a dispute can not be resolved in consensus between the customer and the company, the customer can approach the local Consumer Protection Purchase Service.
- In case of a dispute Femi.Eko will follow the ruling made by these institutions.
- Any dispute on the interpretation or practice of these terms should be interpreted in accordance with Romanian law.